Mid twenties Rob ere, hope you’re well..
Just a quick heads up, MTV cancelled Laguna beach, oh and your band split up, soz. Anyway here are some things I’ve learned that will help you in the next decade.
- LOVE people.
- Your job doesn’t define you.
- They’ll drop, be patient..
- God is closer than you think.
- Singleness isn’t the worst relationship status in the world.
- All that WWE trivia knowledge will be a waste.
- You’re not on borrowed time
- Celebrate other people’s victories as your own
- Don’t confuse success with popularity.
- Pokemon will be back.
- You can’t avoid confrontation your whole life Rob. Rob?
- Read idiot.
- Just tell her!!!!!!!!
- Yeah about the 3 quarter lengths and shin high socks combo..
- Be the most authentic Rob Morgan you can be.
- Dreaming big will be hard on you, but don’t let that stop you. (This point works better sung to the Glee soundtrack)
- They’re going to do Dumb and Dumber 2, stop them.
- You’re sexier than you give yourself credit for, seriously..
- Chill out on the Nutella though, seriously..
- Be a generous giver x100.
- Joy is powerful. Put it in your bag and take it wherever you go.
- Let your yes mean yes and no mean no.
- Art is important.
- Relationships, life is about relationships.
- Don’t let the news tell you how to think.
- Live in the present.
- Growing older is fun.
- Hope big.
- See the gold in people.
- Wear your retainer.
- Jeez quit doing them MJ moves.
- There’s other TV shows than The Office (Actually, no)
- Delete your Myspace account.
- Travel to weird /far away/Pret A Manger-free countries.
- Get good at something, good enough they start paying you.
- Have the courage to follow the less travelled path.
- Quoting High School Musical isn’t ‘getting you in there.’
- 97.4% of the stuff you worry about will never happen to you.
- Celebrate your weirdness.
- No haircut will ever compliment you.
- Don’t compromise on stuff that’s important to you.
- The Doug thing won’t stop.
- No shame in running up your blockbuster fine so you can re-watch Just Married. #noshame
- Live well.
Mid twenties Rob.